Recently, new ownership added new amenities and enhanced existing facilities so that Indian Waters RV Resort and Cottages now offers a full range of amenities as detailed below. Each season the resort sees continuous improvement. Follow us on Facebook and/or Twitter to watch the changes taking place.
Our Winter Season social director will help organize activities, special events, lunches and/or dinner designed to promote our sense of community. We participate in both pickle ball leagues and water volleyball tournaments, as well have an active "field trip" program. There is always something to do at Indian Waters RV Resort and Cottages, including just enjoying the compelling mountain views.
With 274 sites that are 50 amp and FHU, Indian Waters RV Resort and Cottages offers two distinct landscaping themes for its concrete level sites: grass and desertscape. All sites have views of the majestic mountains or nearby ponds, towering eucalyptus tress, or gardens. All sites are convenient to our two improved bathhouse and laundry facilities. Our premium sites are closer to the clubhouse and pool areas. The typical RV site is approximately 35' wide and 60' deep with two concrete pads, one for your RV and one for your tow vehicle. We also have several super sized sites for the biggest of rigs.
Our clubhouse is spacious with a full kitchen and plenty of room for special functions. The fitness center, the internet lounge with fireplace, the billiard room with professional 9' tables and the pool pavilions are all designed to make the RVer feel right at home.
UPGRADED PARK AMENTIES
for 2014/2015 season
* New Dog Run: this makes our third one in the resort
* Upgrades to Laundry Room: new washers and dryers
* Site Upgrades with Concrete Patios
* Upgrades to cottage flooring
* Two new lighted Pickleball courts
AMENITIES ADDED in 2011
* Sewer Added to the 124 Desertscape
* Salt Water Systems on ALL Pools
* Aerobics and Volleyball Pool
* Lighted Pickle Ball Courts
* State-of-the-Art Fitness Center
* Computer / Coffee Lounge
* Super Long Concrete Sites
* Repaved / Resurfaced Roads
* Repositioned Dumpsters Away from Sites
* Pool Pavilions
Click to See Images